Monday, March 11, 2013

Interview with Chris Lange






A.R. Von: Hello Chris and welcome to DreamZ of Dragons! Ready for a fun drilling?
Chris: Totally ready *she says while staring at the first question and thinking “Oh, my god, what is she going to ask me?* Thank you for receiving me, Ava.
A.R. Von: *Winks and laughs wickedly* wahahahaha…

A.R. Von: If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why?
Chris: New Zealand to visit the places where “The Lord of the Rings” was shot. Maybe I’d run into Aragorn and he’d sweep me off my feet. But not on his horse, I’d be too scared.
A.R. Von: Umm, would you mind packing ME in your suitcase?  Pretty please J

A.R. Von: Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
Chris: I don’t open the door when someone knocks.
A.R. Von: ROTF

A.R. Von: If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
Chris: It would be a sci-fi/fantasy movie where the main character jumps from world to world. She’d live in her head and dreams most of the time, but isn’t it what the best part of life is made of?

A.R. Von: If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Dance as if no one were watching, Sing as if no one were listening, And live every day as if it were your last!.)
Chris: Let your dreams come true. I insist on the word “let” instead of “make”. Beauty and talent are in each of us, but I find we don’t always allow ourselves to let it shine and blossom. I didn’t for a long time.
A.R. Von: That’s beautiful Chris!

A.R. Von: If you were a genie, what wish would you absolutely not grant?
Chris: Immortality. The most powerful moments are unforgettable because they end.
A.R. Von: Excellent point!

A.R. Von: If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
Chris: The girl who didn’t want to be real.
A.R. Von:
I think I get it. You want to live in your amazingly creative mind 24/7- 8 days a week.

A.R. Von: Tea or coffee?
Chris: Coffee. All day long.

A.R. Von: Do you have a pet?
Chris: No, but I have a ghost. I even gave him a name.

A.R. Von: Describe your ideal romantic date.
Chris: The night is only lit by a sliver of moon as the rain engulfs darkness. He pins me to the wall. Although tears of water slide down my skin all I feel is the power in his hands, all I see is the craving in his eyes. And when he leans towards me I stop breathing.
A.R. Von: WOW! Definitely better than a candle lit dinner for 2 at some stuffy restaurant  ;)

A.R. Von: If you were a spy what would your alias be?
Chris: Chris Lange. Are you scared now?

A.R. Von: LOL- Maybe…

A.R. Von: If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Chris: Spy on a certain man I will not name. I’d love, love, love to see him in the shower.

A.R. Von: You were bitten by a vampire (Or werewolf), now what?
Chris: Now I ran to Angel to live my immortal life with him. Trust me, he’ll soon forget Buffy!
A.R. Von: Of that I have no doubt!

A.R. Von: Why am I asking you these questions?
Chris: Because you love torturing me
J
A.R. Von: Indeed I do!

A.R. Von: What is something you cannot live without?
Chris: Reading, writing and watching TV series. I can’t spend a day without my favorite characters, but I can write down a list if you want. It’s going to be a long list though…

A.R. Von: I recently read A Touch Too Much and absolutely LOVED IT! You create some amazingly HOT hero’s and admirable heroine’s and I find myself curious to know…  What is your next project?
Chris: I thought you were going to ask me if I am the admirable heroine… LOL
I’ve just finished a fantasy super novel. My editors loved it so I guess you’ll be able to read it sometime this year.
I’m not sure about my next project. I have ideas for a new stand alone novel but I’ve been asked by fans to stay a little longer with A TOUCH TOO MUCH and to write a follow-up. I am definitely tempted!
A.R. Von: Both sound fantastic! I’m looking forward to getting my eyes on them  J

A.R. Von: Thank you so much for tolerating my questions. I hope you’ll come back for a visit with us again soon. This was fun!
Chris: Awesome questions, Ava! I’ll be back anytime, and thank you for enjoying my stories so much. I hope to write many more 




2 comments:

  1. Great interview!
    I'm so happy to know there's a new book coming up. Please, keep on writing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great interview, you two are great together. A follow up to A Touch Too Much should be great, you know how I love a followup story Chris.
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me