Saturday, December 28, 2013

Review Whore by Michelle Hughes

"Whore"
18917074Author: Michelle Hughes
Genre: New Adult Erotic Romance
Pages: 216
Source: Author in exchange for a honest review.

Published: November 28, 2013
Author's Website

Buy Links: Amazon


Goodreads Blurb:
Can a virgin be a whore? I guess it depends on your definition of the word. Working a minimum wage job, I was struggling to save up money for college. Things were tight but I was managing to scrape by. At least I had a roof over my head, right? Wrong. My mother was moving on to husband number five and decided to sell the house without giving me notice. The bank took care of that with a thirty day grace period.

Taylor Ross walked into the coffee shop where I worked and offered me the perfect solution. His father was a regular customer and apparently thought highly enough of my service to mention me in his will. I couldn't just take money but when offered me a job with a great salary including room and board, how could I refuse? I didn't know at the time just what services Taylor thought I'd offered his father.

He wanted me to embrace my inner whore and in return my financial worries would be over. There was only one problem. I had no idea what that meant. Taylor was willing to train me, so the only real question was what was I willing to do to have everything my heart desired?


My Review:
I had a lot of fun reading this story. It's thrilling, sensual and an all-around fun read. A definite must for any fans of the genre.

Laura is a young woman with a great head on her shoulders and goals she's set in life. Her mother is far from the typical mom we would see. One day Laura's approached by the son of a regular customer and friend with an offer she finds very hard to refuse...

Taylor is a handsome, successful, and brilliant alpha male that HAS to be in control for any given situation. Meeting Laura throws him for a loop. Can he release his tight reins long enough to open his heart?


This is my first time reading from this author and definitely not my last! MY only (very small) complaint is I wish there was a bit more background on the relationship between Laura and Taylor's father. 



Overall Rating:




 Sex Rating: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me