Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Review Seal Encounter (Seal Brotherhood 0.5) By Sharon Hamilton

"Seal Encounter"
15715869Author: Sharon Hamilton
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Pages: N/A
Source: Amazon
Published: June 19, 2012
Author's Website

Buy Links: Amazon

Goodreads Blurb:
This is a short piece written to introduce you to my characters, Kyle and Christy. It is a small investment of time and money on your part, like the first course to a much larger meal.
This is a private glimpse into the hearts and minds of these fictional SEALs, their community, and the women who are lucky enough to be loved by them. Their brotherhood, loyalty and mission to protect and defend, sometimes at great personal cost, is what makes them heroes. They do so quietly, not seeking public recognition.
If you enjoy this piece, I hope that you will continue along the journey in my full length novel, Accidental SEAL, and read how these two get together, and fight dangers that threaten to keep them apart.
Christy and Kyle meet quite by accident in the very first chapter, and not in any way you could predict. But rest assured, they will find themselves together at the end in an intense and passionate relationship on purpose.


My Review:
I got this as a free read on Amazon some time ago and just got to read it. It’s a good opening to the series. A shorty read that gives us a nice tease of what’s to come. A definite must read for anyone planning to read the Seal Brotherhood series.


In Seal Encounter we are introduced to its characters, some secrets, an instant attraction, some large sexual appetites, and loads of hotness (WOW!) Well, those are some of the things that sit in the forefront of my mind when thinking of my reading experience (*grins*). The most prominent thought is… MORE! I was left hanging and wanting. Sharon got my attention 110%. I look forward to see how everything pans out with Kyle and Christy, as well as what Armando is so afraid or ashamed to share with his seal brother. 



Overall Rating:



 Sex Rating: 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me