Monday, January 20, 2014

Dating Delaney Book Tour


Title: Dating Delaney
Author: K. Larsen
Genre: Romantic Comedy



Delaney Peters found her soul mate at nineteen and then lost him …fourteen years later fate tempts her again but after the heart break caused the first time around will she be able to give instead of lend her heart?

Delaney’s School of Hard Knocks- Summer Course

Dating Delaney 301
The principles of Dating Delaney

Dating Delaney 302
What Makes Delaney Tick

Dating Delaney 303
Maintaining the Relationship through bettering yourself

** The fall semester will offer such classes as Learning When to Shut Up, Asking for Directions, Chick Flicks 101 and The Art of Loading the Dishwasher (Lab Fee Extra)

Contains adult language and sexual content




I am an avid reader, coffee drinker, and chocolate eater who loves writing. I received my B.A. from Simmons College-a while ago. I currently live with my daughter in Maine.

I'm working on my fifth novel out later this year. I've published Saving Caroline, 30 Days, Committed and Dating Delaney. Enjoy!

I love hearing from you so please feel free to contact me!




Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/K.LarsenAuthor

Twitter: @klarsen_author

Amazon Author: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00AN1BSIE/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=cocowo-20




Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me