Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#WedBriefs It's All in the Tips #9


Happy Hump Day and welcome to Wednesday Briefs Flash Fiction! 
As always, I was given numerous options to inspire this weeks brief. Today I chose to go with the 3 photos included below and the following 2 word prompts: “Let’s try this again.”
“I couldn't help myself.”

I hope you enjoy & thank you for reading!

"It's All in the Tips #9"

Our eyes meet and a spark alights in his pupils. His touch…even though it’s just a light brush of his fingers against my flesh, feels incredible. I can’t begin to explain the heat that’s traveling from his digits to the tips of my ears, straight to my erotic core. My pussy is fluttering and soaked to the point I feel it cooling against my panties. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s eventually a wet spot on my jeans.
            So turned on and unknowing of what I should do. I cross and uncross my legs. Trying to relieve some of the tingles accumulating. If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear I was about to come!
            Holy shit!
            He’s gently gliding his finger tips from my jaw line to the back of my neck, his fingers gliding through the strands of my hair and tightening their grip against my flesh.
            My eyes have shifted to look down ever since that spark in his eyes flew, practically alive between us and ignited my sexual hunger to extremes never before reached or explored.
            Lifting my eyes slightly to look at his lips, I watch his tongue come out and run along his bottom lip. Leaving it so deliciously moist and tempting. I unconsciously mimic the movement and he stiffens, shifting closer to me, his lips getting so close to mine. He lightly grips my chin moving further in, pausing a hairsbreadth away from my lips. So close I can practically taste him.
            I know what’s coming, I yearn for it, need it to happen, now! He does not disappoint. As soon as I finish taking in a deep breath and close my eyes in what was meant to be a slow blink, his lips are upon mine. His tongue seeking immediate entry to my mouth. I don’t need to think; I open and allow him entry, unlimited access. Within seconds he has taken my breath away.
            I feel as if my lungs have shriveled into raisins, completely emptied and in need of filling. I allow my tongue to slip along with his in a sensual dance, a dance that continues to raise my ardor. So much so, I find my lower body moving closer, seeking…something more. Needing it, but coming up empty and very dissatisfied.
            Not sure how long we’re exploring one another, but in desperate need of oxygen. I pull away and lean my forehead on his shoulder. We’re both panting, desperately taking in much needed oxygen to replete our emptied lungs. I feel his body shaking slightly as if he’s about to erupt, a low sounds, almost like a growl of agitation vibrates in his chest.
            “I-I don’t… I never…”
            I’m not sure what I even want to say. Lifting my head from his shoulder, I look into his eyes and see an actual flame within them, a blue flame that seemed to have gotten larger when I looked.
            He closes his eyes and gives his head a slight shake. When he opens them again, the flame is gone but I still sense the heat that it represented within him.
            “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I shouldn’t have done that. You don’t even know my name…”
            I smile at him, then my smile turns to nervous laughter. He’s right! Never have I just kissed a man, or allowed him to kiss me without at least knowing something about them.
            “Alright, let’s try this again.”
            Pulling away from him a bit more to give us each some room to breathe. I hold out my hand, “Hi, names Renee. It’s nice to meet you...”
            I feel like I’ve lost my mind. I think it’s about time I make an appointment with Doc Jones.
            He looks at my hand for a moment then smiles. Oh my god! That smile brings to perfect dimples to his cheeks and a sexy sparkle to his eyes that just went my panties even more.
            “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Renee. My name is Tatius. My friends call me Tat. Would you like to go grab some coffee when you’re all done here, Renee? I think you and I need to get to know one another better. Explore this…intensity we have going on between us. I insist actually.”
            He insists? What the…
            Ok, it’s not like I don’t want to. But for some reason. The way he said it made me think of him, handcuffs, spanking and honey...







Be sure to check back for the next brief!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me