Thursday, June 27, 2013

Interview with Victoria Bright Author of Love Unbroken




Synopsis for Love Unbroken:

Love...it can be a beautiful dream or a disastrous nightmare. What happens to a love bond that is constantly strained by lies, betrayal, cheating, and pain? Will it eventually corrode, or will love and trust keep it together?

Camille Anderson, a beautiful, sassy, curly-haired college student only has eyes for one man, Ahmad. She sees herself with no one else...that is until she meets Keith, her new study partner. Will she be able to fight temptation or will one small mistake cause her to lose Ahmad's trust and their relationship?

Ahmad Dawson, a sizzling hot, athletic personal trainer is obsessed with his girlfriend Camille. Not really the marriage type of guy, he is considering changing that mentality for her. Things were going smooth until Kelly, one of his clients, began to intrude on his relationship as well as his career. Will the desire of promotion lead him to do things that he shouldn't? Or will he stay true to his woman and his values?

The new people in Ahmad and Camille's lives are starting to create chaos and are slowly tearing them apart. After a deceptive plan is put into action, everything is turned upside down. Will this bring Ahmad and Camille closer together? Or has enough damage been done to break their bond?

To order one please leave your name and the number of copies you would like. AN ORDER WILL NOT BE PLACED UNTIL MONEY IS RECEIVED!

The book will be available on June 12th for Kindle and Nook on Amazon and the Barnes and Noble site. This sheet is if you want to order a hard copy for me to sign.

Books are $13.50 each and each book comes with a signed custom bookmark. Thank you for your support!





Victoria! So nice to have you with us. I hear you are a brand new author. What made you want to start writing and when did you begin? Thank you so much to have me, AR VON. I just hope I can live up to the expectations that everyone has for this book.


Where did the idea for Love Unbroken come from?
To be honest, it kind of just came to me. My main characters, Ahmad and Camille have been swimming around in my head for years but I had no idea what to do with them. It wasn't until I suffered a severe heartbreak when my characters started to play more roles in my thoughts in actions. Writing this book was a actually a way for me to cope with this break-up. I was allowed to pour all of my hurt, anger and bitterness in my own life. I didn't want to carry that around you, know? But I did want to have a piece of me that I can always reflect from and learn from so that I can grow.


If you were a main character in Love Unbroken, what would you have done differently?
Man, this is tricky because I don't want to spoil anything. So all I've going to say is that I wished that Selina and Camille were still friends. Unfortunately, a bond can be damaged to the point of no return.

Do you have plans for more stories?
It seems like every since Love Unbroken was done and ready to be edited, another sequel was burning m brains. I believe there will be ONE sequel to this book and then I'm moving on.

What is your writing routine? Do you wear something specific? Eat something? Drink something?
I feel embarrassed to say that I don't have any. I do what I want when I want. I can be in the car on the way to a doctor's appointment and I'll pull my Macbook out and start typing away. One thing that I MUST have near me is a 52oz buba keg of water. Although I'm sitting for long hours, hydrating keeps the creativity juices flowing!

Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what?
It depends on the mood I'm trying to set. If I want a scene to be happy, I may through a little pop and R&B. I particularly love to listen to any kind of R&B from the 90s. They are really great with setting the mood for my characters and allows me to write the special moments that they share. 

Do you read often? If so, who are your favorite authors?
I LOVE to read. I really love reading things from Ellen Hopkins. I grew up reading her books as she talked about one of her children having a drug problem so it was like we connected in a way (no with drugs though). I'm really like Stephen King and I like a bunch of YA authors. I'm only 22, I haven't gotten to the big girl stuff yet (not including the naughty things that float around my own head.

I hear you are a complete game geek. What are your favorite games?
Call of Duty is my life for some reason. Although I suck at it, I still like to play. I couldn't join the military due to having Lupus, so Call of Duty is the closest I can get to combat! I am truly OBSESSED  with anything relating to The Sims. I think I have every expensive pack known to man (not including those lame "Stuff" collections, I could do without all of that. I basically like games that give me power. Don't we all like a little power?! 

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would probably have to live in my own brain. I know it gets scary in there sometimes, but it is a lot safer in there than it is out in the real world. I don't have to worry about being hurt by others, having fear of others, I'd just be living in a world of nothing. And I'd totally be okay with that (until I start missing my friends and my mommy!)

If money/time/life was not a factor, what would your dream job be? And why?
Being an also cheer-leading coach. Cheer-leading is my life and I'm just as happy as a pig rolling around in cool mud during the summer. To be able to share my passion with other girls who are looking up to me it would be the best career in the world!


Ok... let's learn more about you! What's your favorite.....
Color? Pink 
Movie? Anything scary. I don't do chic flics or anything like that
Song? The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars (Oh! Or Demons by Darkest Hours)
Food? Macaroni and cheese and frozen pizza
Book? This reflects on my mood
Weapon? Slingshot. No one would ever see that their eye is on the verge of being destroyed!
Article of clothing? Tank tops and Yoga pants!


 To find me on Facebook, they can like my page at http://www.facebook.com/VictoriaBrightAuthor. Thanks so much for the opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me