Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#WedBriefs Flash Fiction Lady #17 by A.R. Von



Hello everyone and welcome to Wednesday Briefs Flash Fiction an awesome way to start your Hump Day! As always, I was given various options to inspire this weeks brief. I chose to go with the 2 photos and the 2 word prompts for this weeks LadyThe word prompts I used are: "my mind is racing but my body's in the lead" and  use popcorn in some way.

For those of you that have not read the prior week's portions and would like to. Click HERE to access them all.


I hope you enjoy & thank you for reading!





After our promised outdoor love session under the sun, we went straight back home. Only to arrive just in time to meet with the seamstress, who brought anything and everything a woman could need!

Iria looked bewildered by it all. She had no idea what went where and how. She also seemed very uncomfortable with some of the garments; the shoes and undergarments especially. Her eyes looked bright from the abundance of colors and textures offered. She seemed the happiest with the silk and soft cotton garbs.

While the seamstress shows her how the garments are worn and where, I imagine Iria in nothing but the black corset she was first shown. Her white blonde hair flowing freely down her back, sitting right at the edge of her peeking buttocks. These thoughts cause my cock to harden and massive desire begins to boil in my gut. I know I’ll never have enough of her. Not in this life time or any other.

Finally, all is done with the seamstress. She has Iria’s measurements and promises to have the ordered garments readied within a week’s time. I’m happy with this and hand her payment for the goods we’re keeping here with a few extra coins for her silence and discretion. I do not want anyone of the village or surrounding areas aware of Iria’s presence just yet. I want to bring her to my peers to teach her of our magic as I guide her into her new life.

I need to talk with many people to see if they have the knowledge of how to remove my darkness. Most of my family and friends were never aware of my father’s state, or my own. I hope asking for help and sharing my deep secret, my past that my beliefs will not come to play and they’ll not deny me help or push me away. For then, I will also have no one to help me with training Iria.

I intend teach Iria how to defend herself with her fists and some magic, whatever magic I know. There’s much I don’t know and I do not want to assume what is best for Iria to know or what she can be taught. The more knowledge we both possess—the better for our safety, future and victory.

My cousin Marcus is a swordsman. He’s mastered all objects used to impale the flesh and kill quickly when needed. He also knows how to make one suffer a slow death, to the most painful degree. I shudder to think of his abilities. But I feel he will teach Iria and myself like no other possibly could. I cannot wait to see Iria welding a sword. Picturing her in battle does many things to my insides. Arousal being the main affect.

“Dezso? You look so deep in thought my love. What is it that fills your mind?” She’s wearing what the seamstress called a sundress. It’s a light fabric with flower patterns and does not cover nearly as much as a gown. She looks beautiful and comfortable. One would think she’d been born a human with how well and how quickly she’s adjusted.

“I’m just thinking of all we must accomplish, who is best to ask for help with each of our needs. Who’d be best to ask for guidance and of course I think much of you…my beauty.” I tug her down to sit on my lap.

She lets loose a squeal of delight and wraps her arms around my neck. She quickly brings her mouth to my ear and begins to nibble.

 Her spontaneous actions bring goose bumps exploding along my flesh like popcorn. My cock is already erect from my previous wandering thoughts.

She quickly takes notice of it and turns to straddle me, rubbing her heat provocatively against me.

“Let’s go get washed up and head to bed Iria. I want to be inside you as soon as possible.”

She continues to rub herself against me a few more times, increasing the pressure. Than raises her bottom from my lap and slides her hand over my cock. Giving it a hard squeeze and humming in appreciation. She lowers her face to mine, makes a quick swipe of her tongue over my lips, then quickly lifts off of me and runs towards the bathroom.

My mind is racing but my body is in the lead. I’m already half undressed and thinking of all I want to do to her—with her. We must enjoy this time we have while there is some semblance of peace. I plan to spend every second I can within her. Hopefully, feeding her womb well enough to give us a babe.


****

I am dreaming again. I have to be. Last I remember, Dezso was taking me from behind and pouring his love into me in so many ways it brought tears to my eyes. But now I’m seeing a candle lit room. Almost too dark to see. It’s decorated in only two colors, red and black. There’s a woman lying face down on a gigantic bed, nude and covered in many welts. The man continues to whip her, even though she sobs freely. He asks her a question but she refuses to give him his answer. Instead, she slightly lifts her face and shakes her head with a vigorous no.

He strikes her again with more force. So much so, it tears her flesh and she instantly bleeds.
“You will answer Eryn. I…Will…Make…You!” He strikes while punctuating each word with such an enormous amount of force it causes four more even bloodier gashes upon the woman’s back.
Her sobs grow quiet and you can see she deflates. Her body goes lax and I hear a soft whisper from her lips, “Never Cassiel. Never…”

He screams and tosses the whip across the room. This man, this monster Cassiel begins to pace and speak in a language unknown to me. He stops suddenly as if he came to some sort of conclusion and says to Eryn, “Then, I will take the boy.”



Be sure to come back for the next brief!



(This story continues to be dedicated to my one and only sister, my Pookie. Her love of unicorns from when we were tots is what inspired me to write it. Love you my sissy!)




3 comments:

  1. Very exciting. I still can't see anything dark in Dezso. He's such a sweetheart. As ever, the dream is deliciously tantalizing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for continuing to read Nephylim! You'll see his darkness soon...
      I'm not happy about it. But It'll come.

      Delete
  2. how lovely and sweet and then... Cassiel!!??? looking forward to finding out a little more about him. Actually, maybe I don't....

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me