Monday, September 8, 2014

Review Sleepless Nights (Wrath MC, #1) by Amanda Heath

"Sleepless Nights"


My Review:
I've read dozens of MC stories and a majority of them are all so...alike. Sleepless Nights was actually a refreshing change! I held the excitement, fun and action of most MC reads with the addition of an original and enjoyable story line that many fans of the genre will enjoy :)

Glossy had a bit of a bumpy start with figuring out who she truly was meant to be with. All very understandable when you love your best friend and have known them practically your entire life. Then there's the fact there's a life you're 'supposed to' live and the life you want/choose to live. Lots of decisions and proof of strength and loyalty are tested. Question is, which path will be chosen?

This was my first reading experience with Amanda Heath and will definitely not be my last. I really had a lot of fun within the story's pages and was actually pushing on my kindles button looking for more! An excellent start to a new series...


Overall Rating:



 Sex Rating: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me