Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#WedBriefs Flash Fiction Lady #13 by A.R. Von



Hello everyone and welcome to Wednesday Briefs Flash Fiction. As always, I was given various options to inspire this weeks brief. I chose to go with the one photo below and two word prompts for this weeks LadyThe word prompts are: "Nothing else matters" and use: sun in some way.

For those of you that have not read the prior week's portions and would like to. Click HERE to access them all.
I hope you enjoy & thank you for reading!


“Lady #13” by A.R. Von



His eyes shoot open and he looks as if he is in pain. He’s biting his lip and clenching his fists. Still, he neither says nor does anything to stop me, so I continue to lower myself upon his cock until I feel a sharp pain and something blocking his member from going any further.

I’m holding myself in this position, shaking, hoping this pain will go away. I only remember pleasure from our dreams, never pain. I’ll never forget the feelings he gave to me when thrusting like a beast deep within me. I felt as if I was on top of the world, special and treasured. As important as the sun is to the plants and flowers of our world.Its rays feeding, strengthening and allowing them to just be as they should. Alive, strong and flourishing. Full of vibrant color and their beauty desired to be owned by many.

Could it be I am doing something wrong? This intimacy seemed so much easier before…

“Iria? Are you alright? You seem to be pained. I want you to feel pleasure, no pain. Will you allow me to help you through this? Let me show you how it should be.”

I couldn’t say no to him. Even if the thought did cross my mind to deny his request I’d bat it away in an instant. “Yes, please Dezso. Show me what a woman should feel when it comes to the pleasures of lovers.”

*****

This is better than any dream I’ve ever had. Better than any reality as well. Her tight heat wrapped around my cock feels more exquisite than anything I’ve experienced. The trust in her eyes almost makes me lose myself. Never has someone looked at me with such love, trust and adoration. Nor did I expect it to be such an immense turn on. 

She now moves with me. We’ve found a rhythm that works and an angle that allows me to go deeper than I ever thought possible. I continue to rub her pretty pussy inside and out. Trying to force her into climax with me, to let the pleasure take over. The urge to allow my seed to release is so very strong. I don’t know how I’ve lasted more than a few seconds while feeling both her pleasure and my own. 

She’s throwing off energy, feelings like a bomb of pleasure about to explode. I cannot help but wonder if she’s aware.

 I have her clit beneath my thumb, applying pressure to the button I know will help her come to release.

I feel her clench around me. She’s mewling and breathing frantically. Her climax is near. I press a little harder and move my hips a bit faster. 

“IRIA!” Is all I can say as I come deeply within her. I do not want to stop thrusting. I want it to last forever. Nothing else matters but being one with my soul mate.


*****

He skims a hand down my stomach and places his thumb on the nub of where we currently meet and presses down upon it. I get a zing throughout my entire being. The feelings are amazing. The pleasure becomes so much I’ve not taken much notice that he’s progressed with his entry.

Dezso thrusts up at the same time and his finger flicks over my sensitive area. He’s no longer blocked from full entry into my channel. He then fills me, completely.
We’re now one and the feeling is too incredible to describe. There’s moisture upon my brow and back. I feel as if there’s something within me that wants to get out. A pressure building and needing to explode but I’m unsure what to do to let it go or even how stop it.

“Relax my lady. Let it go. Feel me; let me love you as only I was meant to do. Let your pleasure free. Come with me Iria.”

My breaths are coming out in pants and I feel a coil come undone from his words and I let it free. Oh, the pleasure I now feel. It flows throughout my body from my center to my toes and up to the top of my head. Heated, immense, such ecstasy I cannot help but to shout it out to the world at the same time Dezso shouts my name...




*****

Now lying on my, no ‘our’ bed while coming down from a sexual high unlike any other. I feel it is the perfect moment to ask her about what happened earlier. I have so many questions I need answered, so I can understand what’s happening. I need to help Iria adjust to her new life and anything she must face. I must let her know she’ll never be alone. I will always be here for her. My life is hers. “What was it Iria? What happened when we were in the bath, my love?”

I ask about what was happening to her when she dozed off. I was putting herbal cream within her hair so it would not get tangled and she fell asleep during my ministrations. I let her sleep. Content with running my fingers through her hair and holding her close for as long as she’d let me. But then she seemed afraid and looked so helpless in her sleep. Thrashing and mumbling. Her body tense and fear coming off of her in waves. All I could do was to hold her and softly speak her name, trying to gently awaken her.

“It was the darkness Dezso. What the goddess told me of when I spoke with her of the binding mark. What you and I are to protect our world from and all the life upon it. It’s a part of what I agreed upon in order to stay like this. As a human woman and to be with you for all time.This life and any others to come. Our souls have been bound Dezso. We have a destiny to fulfill. Many of them within one final outcome,some are all pleasure. Others will be pain, hatred. Defeating the darkness that’s over taking many in our world. So many rely on us to save them. I am sorry for putting this upon you.”

She begins to softy sob as I make comforting circles on her shoulder. I don’t know this darkness she speaks of. But I wonder if it has anything to do with the darkness I’ve always carried within and if I will truly be able to help aid in this battle for light when I’ve always fought the battle within myself…




Be sure to come back for Lady #14...



(This story continues to be dedicated to my one and only sister, my Pookie. Her love of unicorns from when we were tots is what inspired me to write it. Love you my sissy!)



Here are other Wednesday Briefs for you to visit:



3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW. Hot hot hot.That was hot and sweet and spicy all at the same time. i would say like really good sweet and sour chicken balls but that might be going to far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, so freakin' hawt! And joined in trust and in fate. Cannot wait for more, Ava

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me