Saturday, August 3, 2013

Review Bound to me by Jeannette Medina

"Bound to Me"
Bound to MeAuthor: Jeannette Medina
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 68
Source: Author in exchange for a honest review.
Published: May 25, 2013
Author's Website

Buy Links: Amazon

Goodreads Blurb:
A girl with nothing else to lose.
A life that’s brought nothing but pain.
A tattoo that’s more than what it seems.

Eighteen-year old Veronica has had enough. Her alcoholic mother has only delivered a slew of abusive step-fathers and life is only getting harder. What was to be a simple tattoo for her birthday brings more than she ever imagined.

Liam is a shape-shifting dragon. He lives on her shoulder, watching her, helping her. Having the dragon come to life and teaching her courage becomes a new lifeline for Veronica. But Liam will eventually become a permanent tattoo on her skin – never to take the shape of the protector she became attached to.

Will she embrace her life or will a broken heart shatter her soul forever?

My Review:
First off. I absolutely ADORE dragons. Make said dragon turn into a sexy male and I’m hooked! This book seems to me like an introduction of what’s to come… I hope I’m correct because I REALLY dislike being left hanging!  All in all a good read that any fans of the genre with enjoy :)

Ronnie recently had a birthday and is treating herself with a specific gift she’s wanted on her special day. Little does she know how very special the gift really is and what’s in store for her future.


A good start to a new series and I’m excited to see where the author will go next with it.



Overall Rating:



 Sex Rating: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me