Thursday, November 28, 2013

Review Tempted by Two by Portia Da Costa

"Tempted by Two"
14623707Author: Portia Da Costa
Genre: Erotic Romance
Pages: 101
Source: Netgalley
Published: May 25, 2012
Author's Website

Buy Links: Amazon

Goodreads Blurb:

When executive woman Katie Warren arrives in the picturesque village of Little Marplethorpe for a country holiday, to reassess her life and her future, she doesn't bargain on ending up in a hot three way love affair with a man she's admired from afar... and his gorgeously handsome male partner.

Marcus Dane and Owen Foster are lovers, committed for a lifetime, but they both enjoy the company of women as friends and bedmates too. Encountering Katie at an exhibition of his work, Marcus knows she's just the kind of bold, daring, imaginative woman who'll relish sharing erotic games with Owen and himself.

But what none of the trio expect is that their intense, steamy threesome will quickly deepen into a bond that's a lot more than just simply fabulous sex.

My Review:
Tempted by Two is a very sensual, erotic and tantalizing read that starts right off with the good stuff. There are MM & MMF scenes that will make your toes curl & any fan of the genre pant for more ;)

Katie is away for a couple of weeks trying to clear her head and plan her future. She winds up not thinking at all...well much. But instead is being tempted by one yummy artist and his lover all just from admiring a certain painting. It's nothing but fun and fireworks from there and, well...lots of sweaty indoor and outdoor sex!

This was a good story and I enjoyed it and the chemistry among the trio. But I wanted, no needed more! I felt as if I was left hanging a but by the end and I also did not know Katie as well as I knew Owen and Marcus. However I do plan to look into more of this authors work. I'm also hoping that MAYBE a sequel is in the making :)



Overall Rating:



 Sex Rating: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me